NOW HIRING A FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFFING CONSULTANT IN NEW WESTMINSTER!
ABL Employment is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated. We work side by side with our client companies and our assignment employees to help them reach their goals through new career opportunities! We help people find great jobs and companies find great people!
We are looking for a great person to work a late-morning shift starting around 11am on Tuesday to Friday and a day shift on Saturday with flexible hours!
– Attracting, pre-screening and interviewing of new candidates for existing and future career opportunities with our clients
– Building relationships with our assignment employees
– Supporting, servicing and working in partnership with our diverse customer base within the region by building and maintaining strong professional relationships
Salary offered is dependent on transferable skills/experience: this is not an hourly position. Benefits include: a competitive bonus plan based on branch performance, medical benefit plan, paid mileage, paid training, monthly wellness bonus, personal internet service reimbursement, and much more!
– An upbeat, positive and energetic attitude.
– Reliable/own transportation
– Any experience in the service industry
– Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a team environment
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to Jo Irwin at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position: please be aware that only those applicants with a close skill match will be considered.
*Skills often associate with this type of position include:
recruiting, applicant tracking system, human resources experience, database, outlook, talent acquisition, onboarding management, high volume, compliance, calendaring, staffing, interviews, hiring, sales, advertising, relationship building