We are looking for an energetic, friendly Staffing Consultant / Recruiter that is looking to expand their skill set! You will be working full time with a great company!
Do you have knowledge and understanding of current community and business activity in the GTA?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced customer service environment? Can you juggle many things at one time while paying attention to detail? Are you outgoing and positive?
Do you have staffing industry experience?
If so, please continue to read and we look forward to seeing your resume and cover letter.
ABL Employment is a large organization with 11 branches offering many opportunities for growth and development.
Why should I apply with ABL Employment?
– Great company culture – work with a friendly and helpful team
– Competitive salary (based on transferable skills/ experience)
– Great bonus plan based on branch and region performance
– Medical benefit plan
– Paid mileage
What will my duties include?
– Generating leads and bringing on new clients through outbound sales activity (online, phone and in-person activity).
– Scheduling and conducting interviews from entry level to skilled positions.
– Recruiting, interviewing, placing and motivating employees in a wide variety of industrial and administrative positions throughout Greater Toronto Area.
– Developing relationships with client companies to ensure that staffing needs are met and expectations succeed.
What are the requirements?
– Own vehicle to travel between client sites, offices or to sales calls
– Enthusiastic, positive, and driven
– Experience with job postings, marketing, recruiting fairs, etc.
– Strong computer skills
– Experience with placement of temporary/full time positions in the industrial/administrative field
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to Joanne Irwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CHECK US OUT FIRST!
Visit us at www.ablemployment.com and get an idea of our corporate ‘personality’. You’ll also find links to our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages! Check out our ‘A Better Life’ Campaign on our ABL website.
*Skills often associate with this type of position include:
recruiting, applicant tracking system, human resources experience, database, outlook, talent acquisition, onboarding management, high volume, compliance, calendaring, staffing, interviews, hiring, sales, advertising, relationship building