Start a new career with us!
We are hiring for the position of staffing consultant for our branch in the New Westminster area. ABL is a large organization with 11 branches offering many opportunities for growth and development.
Do you thrive in a fast paced customer service environment? Can you juggle many things at one time while paying attention to detail? Are you outgoing and positive? If so, please continue to read and we look forward to seeing your resume and cover letter.
– Recruiting, interviewing, placing and motivating employees in a wide variety of industrial and administrative positions throughout the Vancouver area.
– Developing relationships with client companies to ensure that staffing needs are met and expectations succeed.
– The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills, a professional phone manner and extraordinary organizational skills.
– Must be familiar with maintaining and documenting information in a database.
– The preferred candidate would demonstrate problem solving skills, combined with a genuine desire to help candidates and workplaces reach their goals.
– This is a full-time position, offering the opportunity for career development.
– Your own reliable car is required for visiting client sites, or other offices. You will be compensated for this mileage.
– Salary offered is dependent on transferable skills/experience: this is not an hourly position.
Benefits include: a competitive bonus plan based on branch performance, medical benefit plan, paid mileage, 6 weeks paid training, monthly wellness bonus, personal internet service reimbursement, and much more!
Working hours: Candidates must be flexible to work between the hours of 6:30am and 6:00pm, being available for various shift coverage and accommodate the busy times in our industry. There will be a schedule planned out well in advance for all team members to work with.
CHECK US OUT FIRST!
Visit us at www.ablemployment.com and get an idea of our corporate ‘personality’. You’ll also find links to our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages! Check out our A Better Life Campaign on our ABL website.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to Jo Irwin at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position: please be aware that only those applicants with a close skill match will be considered.
*Skills often associate with this type of position include:
recruiting, applicant tracking system, human resources experience, database, outlook, talent acquisition, onboarding management, high volume, compliance, calendaring, staffing, interviews, hiring, sales, advertising, relationship building
Come work with a 75 year old company that looks to bring people on their team who are dynamic, motivated...Apply For This Job
ABL Employment is seeking an experienced Staffing Consultant to join our Peel team! ABL Employment is a company that cares...Apply For This Job