ABL Employment is seeking an experienced Staffing Consultant to join our New Westminster team!
Do you have knowledge and understanding of current community and business activity in New Westminster? We are looking for someone with local ties to these areas to join our team. ABL Employment is a large organization with 11 branches offering many opportunities for growth and development.
Why should I apply with ABL Employment?
– Great company culture – work with a friendly and helpful team
– Competitive salary (based on transferrable skills/ experience)
– Great bonus plan based on branch performance
– Lucrative compensation plan
– Medical benefit plan
– Paid mileage
– Growth within the company
– Skill path programs to help you grow
What will my duties include?
– Developing relationships with client companies to ensure that staffing needs are met and expectations succeed.
– Scheduling and conducting interviews from entry level to skilled positions.
– Recruiting, interviewing, placing and motivating employees in a wide variety of industrial positions throughout the lower mainland.
What are the requirements?
Staffing experience is an asset!
– Own vehicle to travel between client sites, offices or to sales calls
– Enthusiastic, positive, and driven
– Experience with job postings, marketing, recruiting, etc.
– Strong computer skills
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume to Jo Irwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CHECK US OUT FIRST!
Visit us at www.ablemployment.com and get an idea of our corporate ‘personality’. You’ll also find links to our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages! Check out our ‘A Better Life’ Campaign on our ABL website.
*Skills often associate with this type of position include:
recruiting, applicant tracking system, human resources experience, database, outlook, talent acquisition, onboarding management, high volume, compliance, calendaring, staffing, interviews, hiring, sales, advertising, relationship building
Excellent opportunity to join an established construction and renovation company. Full time, permanent position. Benefits after 3 months with an RSP...Apply For This Job
We are currently hiring for a Sales and Marketing Assistant for a custom home improvement company in the Halton region! Perks...Apply For This Job