We are looking for an energetic, friendly Client Solutions and Staffing Consultant that is looking to expand their skill set! You will be working full time with a great company! This hybrid role provides the advantage to fulfill both your sales and servicing competencies.
Do you have knowledge and understanding of current community and business activity in London with local ties to the London Area to join our team? ABL Employment is a large organization with 11 branches offering many opportunities for growth and development.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced customer service environment? Do you consider yourself someone who is organized, persistent with good time management skills and a warm phone manner? If so, please continue to read and we look forward to seeing your resume and cover letter.
Why should I apply with ABL Employment?
– Great company culture – work with a friendly and helpful team
– Competitive salary (based on transferable skills/ experience)
– Great bonus plan based on individual and branch performance
– Medical benefit plan
– Innovative perks and benefit allowances
What will my duties include?
– Generating leads and bringing on new clients through outbound phone and online networking sales activity.
– Searching for potential customers by reviewing online job postings, news articles etc. and sending relevant information about our services to those prospects.
– Proactively reach out to prospects with qualified candidates suitable for their open positions.
– Scheduling and conducting interviews from entry level to skilled positions.
– Recruiting, interviewing, placing and motivating employees in a wide variety of industrial and administrative positions.
– Developing relationships with client companies to ensure that staffing needs are met and expectations succeed.
What are the requirements?
– Own vehicle to travel between client and branch visits.
– Enthusiastic, positive, and driven.
– Experience with initiating service and sales communications.
– Social media savvy.
– Strong computer skills.
– Experience with placement of temporary/full time positions in the industrial/administrative field
– Inside Sales experience
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to Shelley Bergamin at email@example.com
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CHECK US OUT FIRST!
Visit us at www.ablemployment.com and get an idea of our corporate ‘personality’. You’ll also find links to our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages! Check out our ‘A Better Life’ Campaign on our ABL website.