Work for a company that has been established for over 30 years and provides a modern and comfortable work environment for its employees. This project is working on behalf of an American E-Commerce Company.
This is permanent position with opportunity for advancement!
Location: Victoria Park & Consumers Rd.
The Spanish/English Agent is a professional, responsible, and goal-orientated individual who handles mainly outbound and occasional inbound calls with a high degree of customer service and sensitivity.
– Ability to assist customers making account payments
– Assist with customer service calls and contact customers about their accounts
– Assist with customer related inquiries in an engaging and professional manner
– Document customer calls accurately
– Adhere to the company policies and procedures
– Successful and proactive sales and marketing of new products to existing customers
– Resolving of customer account discrepancies
– Compliance of strict guidelines regarding privacy and protection of consumer information
– Meet and exceed individual targets and performance expectations
What Do We Offer?
– Base rate of $14/hr
– Competitive remuneration with added performance incentives (with commission, the average employee makes between $16-18/hr)
– A fast, friendly, and challenging work environment
– A comprehensive and paid introductory training program
– On-going learning and professional development
– Opportunities to grow within the organization
– A committed individual who is a fast learner and willing to grow within the business
– Prior experience with sales
– An ability to work flexible shifts is a must
– 1+ years of experience with customer service
– Fluent in verbal and written Spanish AND English
Please email your resume to Kelsey or Luis at email@example.com and then call 647-258-9921 to book your personal interview.