Work for a proudly Canadian environmental company! Permanent, long-term opportunity!
Ask about our July Covid Care Dollars program! You have the opportunity to win gift cards and an opportunity to earn an extra $100 for starting a new job! Learn more during your personal interview.
As a Forklift General Labour, your primary responsibility will be to receive, sort and pack household hazardous waste.
– Provide exceptional customer service by receiving, identifying, sorting, and packing household hazardous waste into the appropriate containers
– Communicate daily with employees and the general public
– Maintain a clean work area, including the depot grounds and the facility
– Work in a safe manner at all times and comply with deport rules and regulations
– Follow Supervisor instructions on a daily basis and perform other duties as assigned
Experience, Qualifications & Education:
– High School Diploma is required
– Forklift license is an asset
– Valid G License and own transportation is mandatory as depots are typically located outside of public transportation
– Warehouse/general labour experience required
– Background check required
What we offer:
– Benefits program
– Work-life balance
To apply for this upcoming position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and we will follow up with you when this position becomes available to schedule your personal interview.
After submitting your resume, call Petra or Hayley to schedule your personal interview 416-637-2351. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
You will be working with a local company in Burlington that started over 60 years ago. It started off...Apply For This Job