Work for a proudly Canadian environmental company! Permanent, long-term opportunity!
As a Forklift General Labour, your primary responsibility will be to receive, sort and pack household hazardous waste.
– Provide exceptional customer service by receiving, identifying, sorting, and packing household hazardous waste into the appropriate containers
– Communicate daily with employees and the general public
– Maintain a clean work area, including the depot grounds and the facility
– Work in a safe manner at all times and comply with deport rules and regulations
– Follow Supervisor instructions on a daily basis and perform other duties as assigned
Experience, Qualifications & Education:
– High School Diploma is required
– Forklift license is an asset
– Valid G License and own transportation is mandatory as depots are typically located outside of public transportation
– Background check required
Submit your resume to Petra and Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be working with a local company in Burlington that started over 60 years ago. It started off...Apply For This Job