Full-time, temp to permanent opportunity with a manufacturer who provides innovative lighting solutions to the entertainment industry. Full-time Opportunity, Steady Days shifts!!
Work 40 hours per week on your SIN, overtime available during peak periods!
Shift: Monday to Friday – 8:00AM to 4:30PM
Location: Queensway & Cawthra Rd – Mississauga, ON
Primary responsibilities will be soldering of lighting parts/wires.
– Testing cables to ensure that they work
– Assemble product using electric and pneumatic tools, jigs and equipment
– Excellent hand eye coordination and detail orientated
– Inspect products for defects and damages before moving to the next station
– Must have hands-on experience of PCB soldering
– Education and/or experience in Electronics Engineering would be a strong asset
– Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
We offer a performance based raise after the first 3 months, benefits after 3 months of permanent employment as well as potential for overtime.
How to apply:
Apply directly to this position with your resume as a Word Document or PDF (other formats will cause an error). This will create a unique file for you in our system and a short questionnaire will be emailed and texted out to you. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience and preferences are a match for our role we will contact you.
**Please complete the questionnaire to help set up your file with us**
2024 positions ! While we thank all that apply, only those with applicable experience with be contacted. After applying, please...Apply For This Job
Our client is growing! Work with a company that is dedicated to creating furniture that meets the unique needs of...Apply For This Job
ABL Employment was established in 1999 and is an industry leader for heavy industrial work, especially in the warehouse sector...Apply For This Job