A dynamic, team oriented General Contracting company is growing again! Located in Mississauga, with projects
primarily in GGTA. Excellent benefits and company perks.
The Site Superintendent will be responsible for managing daily on-site activity of the project and ensure it is constructed in strict accordance with plans, specifications and local codes. This individual confirms adequate manpower is available for tasks by scheduling and directing the work of all subcontractors, consultants and vendors to meet or exceed our Client’s expectations.
1. Meetings with Project Team and client as required
2. Schedule and coordinate subtrades and own work forces
3. Confirm takeoffs and quantities for site related equipment and materials
4. Provide RFI’s and track drawing revisions
5. Verify extra work authorizations and track labour
6. Collaborate with Project Team on tasks related to site team and trades
7. Produce daily site reports, daily photos, update schedules, tracking labor
8. Produce working schedule and 3 week look ahead as required
9. Perform daily health, quality and safety control management checks
10. Operate hand and power tools and equipment from time to time