Our client is a leading Canadian provider of automotive motors that has been deeply rooted into the core of their industry for 44 years.
Are you looking for a career in the Automotive industry? If you do, we have a career for you!
TEMP TO PERM opportunity!
In order to make the best use of your time, please only apply if you are eligible to work full time throughout the year and not studying at a post-secondary institution
What we offer:
– $18hr plus 4% vacation pay
– Weekly pay Every Friday
– Quick Start Pay Program (get your first day of pay on your second day of work)
– Monthly prize draws
Shift: 8:30AM to 5PM – Monday to Friday
– Picking of stock, as per work orders, from the warehouse/stores, for modification, which may include moving the goods with a pallet jack.
– Check the motor details, HP, Speed Voltage, and Type are as per the documentation, prior to beginning the modification process.
– You will be required to scan the work order, and parts prior to staring the job.
– Have experience operating power tools and the aptitude to learn new skills.
– Can lift 60lbs and is physically fit to work in a demanding environment, and will involve getting dirty from time to time.
– Completing the paperwork as required with good computer skills
– Power tools experience
– Able to lift up to 60lbs
Apply directly to this position with your resume as a Word Document or PDF (Other formats will error). This will create a unique file for you in our system and a survey will be emailed and texted out to you. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your experience and preferences are a match for our role we will contact you.
**Please complete the survey**
Must be able to work 40 hrs on SIN! Must be able to drive with your OWN CAR to Milton! Location: Milton...Apply For This Job
ABL Employment was established in 1999 and is an industry leader for heavy industrial work, especially in the warehouse sector...Apply For This Job