We are looking to hire an experienced Shipping Supervisor for a cross-docking warehouse in Brampton! This is a full time, long term position with room to grow and advance!
Work for a North American logistics company that specializes in cross-docking. You will be working with an experienced and dynamic team of go-getters! It is your job to manage the dock, ensure goods are being shipped out correctly, plan appointments for inbound containers, and host morning meetings with your team to delegate the day’s tasks.
– To verify the integrity and accuracy of goods departing from the warehouse.
– To communicate the departure of goods from the warehouse to the appropriate persons.
– To load goods safely in an effective and efficient manner.
Pick and Shipping Duties:
– Ensure the work orders hit the floor 24 hours in advance of required shipping
– Ensure inventories are correct and updated
– Bill of daily inbound/outbound shipments
– Manage employee/client KPI daily and create efficiencies
– Organize trailers with accurate cargo
– Manage and organize labour
– Outstanding verbal communication skills.
– Appropriately attired for Warehouse functions
– Capable and licensed for fork truck
– Experience as a Shipping Supervisor or similar role
– Weekly pay every Friday
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 18937. This will help streamline your application and will allow us to connect you with our client quickly and easily!
Our established client who specializes in Janitorial Services is seeking to hire a Bilingual Account and Operations Supervisor on a...Apply For This Job