We are looking to hire an experienced Shipping Supervisor for a cross-docking warehouse in Brampton! This is a full time, long term position with room to grow and advance!
Work for a North American logistics company that specializes in cross-docking. You will be working with an experienced and dynamic team of go-getters! It is your job to manage the dock, ensure goods are being shipped out correctly, plan appointments for inbound containers, and host morning meetings with your team to delegate the day’s tasks.
– To verify the integrity and accuracy of goods departing from the warehouse.
– To communicate the departure of goods from the warehouse to the appropriate persons.
– To load goods safely in an effective and efficient manner.
Pick and Shipping Duties:
– Ensure the work orders hit the floor 24 hours in advance of required shipping
– Ensure inventories are correct and updated
– Bill of daily inbound/outbound shipments
– Manage employee/client KPI daily and create efficiencies
– Organize trailers with accurate cargo
– Manage and organize labour
– Outstanding verbal communication skills.
– Appropriately attired for Warehouse functions
– Capable and licensed for fork truck
– Experience as a Shipping Supervisor or similar role
– Weekly pay every Friday
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 18937. This will help streamline your application and will allow us to connect you with our client quickly and easily!
Be a leader at an innovative e-commerce company in the electronics space! The Director of Information Systems and Operations will oversee...Apply For This Job