Work for a global market leader with over 90 years of manufacturing expertise of high quality metal & graphite rupture disks and other pressure relief products. With locations in the USA, United Kingdom, Canada and Malaysia, with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Canada and the USA.
This is a full time opportunity! Shift times are Monday – Friday – 40 hours a week
Days and Afternoons available
Wage: $17.00 + depending on previous experience
The shipping clerk has the following duties:
– Pack / unpack orders while maintaining department schedule.
– Accurately update spreadsheets and stock information.
– Accurately package, label and weigh items to be shipped and ensure proper shipment method
– Keep stock of shipping records, including statements of origin, shipping costs, products shipped, and receipt dates.
– Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to order and ensuring all goods are in acceptable condition.
– Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
APPLY TODAY! Please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com and call 905-631-2259 to speak to our recruiter today!
Are you seeking entry level roles, where you can build up your experience? If you are available full-time Monday to...Apply For This Job
Our client is seeking enthusiastic long term candidates to join their team! They supply and distribute restaurant supplies nation-wide. They...Apply For This Job
We have over 30 openings for a large project at a steel mill in Hamilton! This is the same week...Apply For This Job
Our client in Mitchell manufactures concrete sound barriers for highways, buildings and rooftops. We are looking to hire on general...Apply For This Job