Work for a global market leader with over 90 years of manufacturing expertise of high quality metal & graphite rupture disks and other pressure relief products. With locations in the USA, United Kingdom, Canada and Malaysia, with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Canada and the USA.
This is a full time opportunity! Shift times are Monday – Friday – 40 hours a week
Days and Afternoons available
Wage: $17.00 + depending on previous experience
The shipping clerk has the following duties:
– Pack / unpack orders while maintaining department schedule.
– Accurately update spreadsheets and stock information.
– Accurately package, label and weigh items to be shipped and ensure proper shipment method
– Keep stock of shipping records, including statements of origin, shipping costs, products shipped, and receipt dates.
– Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to order and ensuring all goods are in acceptable condition.
– Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
APPLY TODAY! Please submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 905-631-2259 to speak to our recruiter today!
CALL 905-455-0743 TO APPLY! Apply today for a great full time, position in Mississauga! This is the perfect job for...Apply For This Job
ABL Employment is hiring full time general labourers in the Hamilton area! Here are some questions that people usually ask...Apply For This Job
We have several immediate openings for general labourers - if you have your own vehicle it opens up even more...Apply For This Job