Work for a global market leader with over 90 years of manufacturing expertise of high quality metal & graphite rupture disks and other pressure relief products. With locations in the USA, United Kingdom, Canada and Malaysia, with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Canada and the USA.
This is a full time opportunity! Shift times are Monday – Friday – 40 hours a week
Days and Afternoons available
Wage: $17.00 + depending on previous experience
The shipping clerk has the following duties:
– Pack / unpack orders while maintaining department schedule.
– Accurately update spreadsheets and stock information.
– Accurately package, label and weigh items to be shipped and ensure proper shipment method
– Keep stock of shipping records, including statements of origin, shipping costs, products shipped, and receipt dates.
– Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to order and ensuring all goods are in acceptable condition.
– Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
APPLY TODAY! Please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com and call 905-631-2259 to speak to our recruiter today!
We are looking to hire General Labourers to assist with clean up in new build apartment buildings. Drywall clean up in...Apply For This Job