Our Cambridge facility is a leading North American supplier of specialty alloys, precision cutting and metal fabrication solutions.
We are looking for a Shipper/Receiver with Forklift experience that is organized, reliable and can multi-task for immediate employment.
This is a straight day shift and pays $20/hr
– prepare shipments by wrapping or boxing product for shipping
– computer tracking of outgoing orders and preparation of bills of lading
– calling and preparation of quotes for local shipping
– Scheduling of shipments
– receiving incoming shipments
– operation of material handling equipment for loading and unloading
– Work in a safe manner following company policies and standards
– other duties as assigned
– MUST be an experienced propane forklift driver
– lifting requirements are up to 70 lbs
– will have good computer skills
– professional and organized
DON’T WAIT – APPLY NOW TO START ASAP! WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume text Crystal at 519-340-0466 to speed up the process.
Skills often associated with this type of position includes: forklift, receiver, shipper, propane, counterbalance, warehouse, metal manufacturing
Do you want to work for one of the largest electronics companies in the world?! If so, apply now! We are...Apply For This Job
Our client is looking for an ongoing full time Picker/Reach forklift operator! Full benefits and a raise upon being hired by...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an experienced forklift operator for our Unionized warehouse in Richmond BC. This is a fantastic ongoing opportunity...Apply For This Job
FULL TIME FORKLIFT OPPORTUNITY FOR SIT-DOWN COUNTERBALANCE OPERATORS! Looking to learn a NEW SKILL? Training provided on the Clamp!...Apply For This Job