Join the team of a leading supplier of hoses and hose accessories for commercial and personal use!
This position is Monday to Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Your duties will include:
– Unloaded inbound shipments and move them to storage locations within the warehouse.
– Ensured proper safe loading and unloading procedures are completed correctly.
– Completed damage reports as required.
– Completed daily cycle counts and pallet inventory counts when required.
– Maintained forklift equipment to ensure proper functioning of the equipment
Required skills to be successful in this position:
– Certified on Counterbalance machine
– Minimum 1 year of experience with Counterbalance
– Ability to lift 50 Lbs occasionally
– Attention to detail and punctuality
We pay weekly!
Submit your resume to Luis or Natisha at email@example.com and then call 416-637-2351 too book your personal interview. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Looking for Experienced FORKLIFT OPERATORS! -We have positions for all classes of Forklift Operators -Reach, Order Pickers, Counterbalance, Electric Pallet Jack -We have...Apply For This Job
Come work for a well-known, multinational package delivery company! Get in-house forklift training and build your professional skill set!...Apply For This Job
We have a great career opportunity for sit down counterbalance forklift operators in Surrey! You will be working in a state...Apply For This Job