If you are bilingual (French / English) and have customer service experience then we would like you to apply today for a great career opportunity! Benefits! Full Time Hours!
Why you will love this job:
– Full time hours
– Medical benefits
– Direct hire position
– Monday to Friday position – enjoy your weekends off
– Answering inbound calls
– Providing customer service
– Calling customers that have shown an interest in a product and directing them to an agent
– Monday to Friday, 8 hour shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm
– Must be bilingual – fluent in French and English
– Must have customer service experience
– Call centre experience is an asset
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 22586. This will create a unique file for you in our system and a survey will be emailed and texted out to you. Once it is complete we will contact you.
Full time Bilingual French Junior Operations Specialist Openings In North York! Must be fluent in both English and French and be...Apply For This Job
We're hiring a full time, temp to hire Inside Sales Associate for our client, a family run company that has...Apply For This Job