We are hiring for the position of Senior Staffing Consultant for our ABL Careers division in the GTA. ABL is a large organization with 11 branches offering many opportunities for growth and development. ABL Careers specializes in the office, admin, customer service, and call centre industries.
Do you thrive in a fast paced customer service environment? Can you juggle many things at one time while paying attention to detail? Are you outgoing and positive? If so, please continue to read and we look forward to seeing your resume.
– Recruiting, interviewing, placing and motivating employees in a wide variety of industrial and administrative positions throughout the area.
– Developing relationships with client companies to ensure that staffing needs are met and expectations succeed.
– The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills, a professional phone manner and extraordinary organizational skills.
– Must be bilingual: French and English.
– The preferred candidate would demonstrate problem solving skills, combined with a genuine desire to help candidates and workplaces reach their goals.
– This is a full-time position, offering the opportunity for career development.
– Your own reliable car is required for visiting client sites, or other offices. You will be compensated for this mileage.
– Salary offered is dependent on transferable skills/experience: this is not an hourly position.
a competitive bonus plan based on branch performance, medical benefit plan, paid mileage, 6 weeks paid training, monthly wellness bonus, personal internet service reimbursement, and much more!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to Jo Irwin at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position: please be aware that only those applicants with a close skill match will be considered.
*Skills often associate with this type of position include:
recruiting, applicant tracking system, human resources experience, database, outlook, talent acquisition, onboarding management, high volume, compliance, calendaring, staffing, interviews, hiring, sales, advertising, relationship building