The Office Administrator provides organizational and executive support within the company at the New West office. Experience with reception, front office duties, Microsoft platforms, client inquiries, coordinating office events, organizing virtual meetings, conference room bookings and mail and courier services will be required for this role.
Description of Duties:
Accountable for Reception and front office duties, including managing incoming phone calls and dealing with miscellaneous inquires and redirecting as appropriate
· Accountable for welcoming new team members, clients, and other visitors to the office professionally and with sensitivity, ensuring all guests to the office are comfortable and attended to;
· Accountable for controlling inventory and stationery supplies relevant to the office, reception area, kitchen, washrooms, and other miscellaneous items as required
· Accountable for ensuring that the office is clean and tidy. This includes reception, conference rooms, kitchen, washrooms, stationery area, plant care, and general office maintenance. This will include liaising with Building Management (maintenance requests).
· Accountable for managing all incoming and outgoing mail, including facilitating courier services
· Accountable for organizing events for the office
· Accountable for coordination of travel arrangements including flights, accommodation, and transport bookings
· Responsible for assisting in organizing virtual meetings and conference room bookings
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a large, global drafting firm here in New West.
If you’re an organized, driven, adaptable, quick learner with an upbeat personality-this may be the perfect fit for you! This is a full time-permanent position Monday -Friday
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Holly at 604-648-2259 to book your virtual interview today