Calling all Students and Seasonal Workers! Now Hiring in London, ON – located on a bus route!
** Are you looking for seasonal work to keep you busy from May to Sept?
** Are you a mechanically inclined individual looking to gain a broad base of experience and training?
** Are you motivated to supervise your own crew and enjoy working in the outdoors?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, we may have the perfect position for you!
1. Jr Maintenance Mechanic:
– Work closely and mentored by the Park Mechanic and Maintenance Manager
– Assist with small engine repair and maintenance (Go Carts and other equipment)
– Fiberglass repair and maintenance
– Turf grounds work
– Hours will vary – weekend, evenings and day shifts
– Seasonal work (May to Sept) with the opportunity to become year round
2. Range/Grounds Crew Supervisor:
– Working supervisor, responsible for a crew of 4-6, includes hiring, training, scheduling
– Must enjoy doing physical work and working outdoors
– Drive tractor and using various equipment for cutting grass
– Landscaping duties
– Set-up and tear down picnic areas
– Assist with other maintenance duties around the park
– Full-Time hours (May to Sept)
DON’T MISS OUT…..APPLY TODAY!
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Erin or Kathy to schedule your personal interview 519-646-1225. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Busy Burlington Moving company looking for career minded people to assist the van foreman (driver) under his direction. Specific duties...Apply For This Job
We have a full-time temp to hire opportunity available in the Oakville area. They are seeking a dedicated individual to...Apply For This Job