We have a project for 3 weeks or longer with you using the scissor lift. Work with a North American industry leader! This project has the opportunity to turn into a full time job for the right person!
You will be operating scissor lifts to help label the bulk racking in the Port Coquitlam warehouse.
– Valid Scissor Lift certification
– Valid Fall Arrest certification
– Some experience operating the Scissor Lift
– Must be able to work 40 hours per week
– Weekly pay every Friday by cheque or direct deposit
– Quick Start Pay Program – get your 1st day’s after your 2nd shift
– $100 referral bonus program – learn more during your interview
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY TO START ASAP!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 18636. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process.
After submitting your resume, call Holly or Tiffany to schedule your personal interview 604-648-2259. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Temp to hire forklift jobs in Richmond! We are hiring certified sit down counterbalance operators with experience using the clamp...Apply For This Job
AMAZING TEAM, AMAZING WORKING ENVIRONMENT, CLEAN AND MODERN HIGH END ELECTRONICS & APPLIANCES WAREHOUSE! START YOUR NEW CAREER TODAY! Our...Apply For This Job