Join a quality dairy company, one of the top 10 dairy processors in the world.. Originally started by a Montreal family, the company is now global and is looking for team members to join their facility in the Stratford area.
We are looking for Sanitation & Quality Inspection Associates to join their team!
This is an ongoing opportunity
Key Sanitation Responsibilities:
– Sanitize areas according to assigned check list using appropriate cleaning and sanitation methods and procedures
– Refill supplies, count and bag masks
– Inspect dairy products for foreign material (visual inspection and removal)
– Open packages for inspection, repacking or further processing
– Repetitive lifting up to 40lbs
Wednesday-Friday, 6pm-6am, $19.15 per hour
Monday – Friday 8am-4pm, $18.40 per hour
*Must have own transportation*
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you to schedule your personal interview.
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full time job openings!
We have a full time long term job opportunity for general labourers in the manufacturing industry! This is a great...Apply For This Job
We are currently hiring a full time Millwright Journeyman / Mechanical Maintenance Technician in Hamilton! As Millwright experience is preferred...Apply For This Job