Join a quality dairy company, one of the top 10 dairy processors in the world.. Originally started by a Montreal family, the company is now global and is looking for team members to join their facility in the Stratford area.
We are looking for Sanitation & Quality Inspection Associates to join their team!
This is an ongoing opportunity
Key Sanitation Responsibilities:
– Sanitize areas according to assigned check list using appropriate cleaning and sanitation methods and procedures
– Refill supplies, count and bag masks
– Inspect dairy products for foreign material (visual inspection and removal)
– Open packages for inspection, repacking or further processing
– Repetitive lifting up to 40lbs
– Monday – Friday 8am-4pm, $18.40 per hour (Quality Inspection duties only)
– Monday-Wednesday or Thursday – Saturday 6am-6pm, $18.40 per hour
– Sunday-Tuesday or Wednesday-Friday 6pm-6am, $19.15 per hour
*Must have own transportation*
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and we will follow up with you to schedule your personal interview.
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full time job openings!
We have several immediate openings for general labourers in a factory that makes automotive parts! This is a great job...Apply For This Job
We're looking for general labourers to work in a large steel mill in Hamilton! Work for an industry leader! This...Apply For This Job
Our client in Stratford supplies welded body components to major automotive companies in Canada. Day & Afternoon rotations available...Apply For This Job
Join a quality dairy company, one of the top 10 dairy processors in the world. Originally started by a Montreal...Apply For This Job