This is a full time position with a large leading distribution company. We are looking for someone to sell the company and its services to new and existing clients, while meeting the customers needs, through personalized service by performing the following duties.
Please note we do require everyone to have a valid SIN to work with us.
PERKS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
– Salary between $55,000 – $65,000 based on experience
– Commission and profit sharing.
– Benefits available after three months.
The distribution company is located in Mississauga but you must be able to travel around the GTA with your own car.
MUST HAVE A CAR and valid drivers license
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Travel throughout assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers to solicit business, explain the services of the company to the client using consultative selling techniques
– Telemarked existing and prospective customers to solicit business
– Follow up with all customers regarding rate requests, increases, claims, service failures, concerns
– Prepare reports of business transactions for corporate internal use ie. new business, lost business, competition, accounts at risk, accounts lost, questionnaires, sales leads, etc.
– Post secondary education (diploma or degree – required)
– Must be computer literate
– Good communication skills including proficiency at listening, selling (persuasion), problem solving, consultative selling techniques, etc.
– Strong negotiation skills
– Competent math skills i.e. cubing, calculation of rates, etc.
– Sales experience is an asset as is industry knowledge
How to apply:
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume or email your resume to email@example.com and mention Job ID #23663 in the subject line.
After submitting your resume, you will receive a link through text and email to answer a few short questions to help us better match you with our upcoming openings.
Skills often associated with this position include: sales, warehousing, distribution, cold calling, negotiation, driving, communication, business development, business growth, outside sales