We’re looking for an experienced Safety Analyst to join the expanding team of one of Ontario’s leading Mobility companies located here in London, ON.
Our client is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers and a recipient of the Excellence Award. If you’re a self-starter looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements, apply today!
This is a permanent direct hire position
– High School diploma or equivalent
– 2-3 years prior relevant experience in transportation industry would be an asset
– Occupational Health and Safety Certification would be an asset
– JHSC Certification would be an asset
– Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, Power Point, Word, Outlook) and database software
– In-depth understanding of the Ontario commercial vehicle hours of service requirements
– Must have knowledge and understanding of the regulations and be aware of the policies and procedures
– Clean Criminal Record Search·
– Ensure drivers are operating within the hours of service requirements
– Take immediate remedial action in case of non-compliance with the regulations
– Ensure Logs are accurate when analyzed for distance travelled over a period of time.
– Monitor the driver logs/time records to make sure they are accurately completed and in compliance with the hours of service requirements and edit necessary corrections
– Ensure on-duty time logged by the driver agrees with the driver’s statement of hours worked for payroll submission.
– Collect, organize, and analyze data related to our company’s safety KPI’s, including collisions, incidents, injuries, and commercial vehicle hours of service.
– Summarize data into actionable insights that will help drive our safety program forward.
– Develop and maintain safety compliance reports using advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
– Communicate safety performance metrics to various stakeholders, including leadership, field personnel and customers.
– Identify areas for improvement in our safety program and collaborate with stakeholders to implement solutions.
– Keep up-to-date with industry standards, regulations and best practices
Why work for us?
– Employee and Family Assistance Program
– Competitive Benefit Offering
– Rewarding career with a growing company
– Great company culture
For Immediate Consideration:
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and complete the survey that will be sent to you. Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in this position: please be aware that only those applicants with a close skill match will be considered.
Check out some more of our great job openings on the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our web site www.ablemployment.com.
skills often associated with this position can include: safety analyst, compliance reports, transportation industry, London,
ABL Careers is an industry expert in the entry-to-mid level office positions. We are looking for experienced office administrators, accountants,...Apply For This Job
ABL Careers is an industry expert in the entry-to-mid level office positions. We are looking for experienced office administrators in...Apply For This Job
ABL Careers is an industry expert in the entry-to-mid level office positions. We are looking for experienced office administrators and...Apply For This Job