The Material Handler is responsible for performing a variety of tasks including but not limited to fulfilling orders, shipping / receiving, monitoring product quality / cycle counts, and maintaining the warehouse in a clean and orderly state. This position requires some repeated heavy lifting throughout the day, carrying and lifting while reaching, bending, climbing, walking/standing to move product through warehouse. He or she will operate a variety of Lift equipment, Counterbalance, Raymond Reach, Ride on Walkies as needed for picking, packing, processing and shipping.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Pull inventory to fill Sales Orders as needed
· Unload incoming materials and stock as needed
· Stock Control coverage as needed.
· Perform WMS inventory transactions, Cycle counts, Process orders through laser label systems
· Some assembly / packaging required to fulfill Sales Orders / samples
· Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment
· Prepare documents, such as bills of lading, as required
· Record shipment data, such as number of pallets, cases, units (i.e. 1 of 4, 2of 4 etc.) or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
· Contact carrier / couriers to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
· Process orders through a variety of Customer Warehouse Management Systems.
· Perform other duties as required