Full-time retail work for a company with almost 2000 stores worldwide! Be part of their launch in Ontario with this positive and progressive team!
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
– Greet Customers
– Complete initial optical assessment
– Assist customers in selecting glasses
– Booking optical appointments
– Cashing out customers
What we offer:
– $18-20/hr based on experience
– Health and Dental Benefits
– 3 weeks of paid vacation
– 2 Free pairs of glasses
Your Skills & Experience:
– Retail or in-person customer service experience
– Medical, Dental or Optical experience preferred but not required.
– Excellent communication skills
– Available for long-term work.
Full-time and part-time available.
This is a growing optical company that promotes from within!
Interested? Our first Toronto store is opening in October! Secure your spot now by applying at email@example.com. This will create a unique file for you in our system and a survey will be emailed and texted out to you. Once it is complete we will contact you.
Skills often associated with this role: lenses, optical, retail sales representative, customer service, call center, glasses, eye exams.
Full time Bilingual French Junior Operations Specialist Openings In North York! Must be fluent in both English and French and be...Apply For This Job
This is a hybrid position 1-3 days in office. Your first week will be physically in the office for training,...Apply For This Job