Our client, an optical retailer is hiring for their brand new stores in Hamilton, Ontario. This is a part-time, permanent opportunity.
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Learn new skills! You will receive 2 weeks of paid training on optical products and how to do an entry level optical assessment.
Part-time: 20-30 hours per week
– Greet Customers
– Complete initial optical assessment
– Assist customers in selecting glasses
– Booking optical appointments
– Cashing out customers
What we offer:
– $18-20/hr based on experience
– Health & Dental Benefits (Employees working 25 hours or more per week)
– 3 weeks of paid vacation
– Opportunities for growth (This is a growing optical company that promotes from within!)
You will be working will a dynamic and skilled optician with over 10 years of experience!
Your Skills & Experience:
– Retail or in-person customer service experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Available for long-term, full-time work
– Positive attitude
– Looking to learn and develop new skills
Interested? Our store is opening in October! Start your training in September. Secure your spot now by applying at email@example.com. This will create a unique file for you in our system and a survey will be emailed and texted out to you. Once it is complete we will contact you.
We are seeking licensed Opticians for our new practice opening at Masonville Mall in London! What we offer: - Competitive base wage -...Apply For This Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a bilingual Customer Service Representative / Warranty administrator. This position is responsible for...Apply For This Job