New optical retailer coming to Kingston!
Full-time, permanent career opportunity offering a competitive base wage plus benefits, free glasses, and 3 weeks paid vacation!
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Do you have retail or customer service experience? Looking to get your foot in the door with the optical industry and launch your careers? Apply now to secure your interview spot this fall!
– Greet Customers
– Complete initial optical assessment
– Assist customers in selecting glasses
– Booking optical appointments
– Cashing out customers
What we offer:
– $18-22/hr based on experience
– Benefits after 3 months (health and dental)
– 3 weeks of paid vacation
– 2 Free pairs of glasses
Your Skills & Experience:
– Retail or in-person customer service experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Available for long-term, full-time work
– Optical experience is an asset but not required
Secure your spot now by applying at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will create a unique file for you in our system and a survey will be emailed and texted out to you. Once it is complete we will contact you.
Skills often associated with this role: lenses, optical, retail sales representative, customer service, call center, glasses, eye exams.
If you are bilingual (French / English) and have customer service experience then we would like you to apply today...Apply For This Job
We're hiring a full time, temp to hire Inside Sales Associate for our client, a family run company that has...Apply For This Job
Optical eyecare consultants needed! Brand new store in Toronto! Long term! Full Time Permanent Positions! You will receive 2 weeks of...Apply For This Job