We are looking for a detail-oriented cross-regional recruiter to service our New Westminster and Toronto branches!
About the Company:
– ABL Employment is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated
– We work side by side with our client companies and our assignment employees to help them reach their goals through new career opportunities!
– We specialize in helping candidates find temporary, part-time and/or full-time assignments for industrial positions across Ontario and BC.
– We help people find great jobs and companies find great people!
Perks to working with us
– Great company culture – work with a friendly and helpful team
– Pay rate starting at $19-21/hour
– Weekly pay every Friday
– Room for growth within the company
– SkillPass programs catered to your areas of interest
– ABL strives to make A Better Life for our assignment employees – learn more about our A Better Life awards on our website www.ablemployment.com
Your main duties will involve:
– Attracting applicants through the creation of client-centered advertising campaigns
– Pre-screening applicants and conducting interviews to fill our client’s orders
– Analysing your results and making adjustments to create the best outcome
– Recruiting experience (in-house recruiter or staffing agency experience preferred)
– Available to work full time hours
– Own reliable vehicle to get to and from client sites
– Upbeat attitude
– Thrive in a detail-oriented and analytical environment
You will spend about half of the time working from home but you will also work from either the New Westminster branch in British Columbia or the Toronto branch in Ontario.
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY!
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to Jane Chessman at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position: please be aware that only those applicants with a close skill match will be considered.