We are hiring a cross-regional recruiter to service our North York and New Westminster branches!
ABL Employment is a Canadian staffing agency that is locally owned and operated. We work side by side with our client companies and our assignment employees to help them reach their goals through new career opportunities!
We specialize in helping candidates find temporary, part-time and/or full-time assignments for industrial positions across Ontario and BC. We help people find great jobs and companies find great people!
We are looking for someone with recruiting experience to join our team! If you have any experience with creating job advertisements, pre-screening, and interviewing then you will be a good fit for this position! You must have your own reliable vehicle, an upbeat attitude, and an analytical mind.
Why should I apply with ABL Employment?
– Great company culture – work with a friendly and helpful team
– Pay rate starting at $19-21/hour
– Weekly pay every Friday
– Room for growth within the company
– ABL strives to make A Better Life for our assignment employees – learn more about our A Better Life awards on our website www.ablemployment.com
Your main duties will involve:
– Attracting applicants through the creation of client-centered advertising campaigns
– Pre-screening applicants and conducting interviews to fill our client’s orders
– Analysing your results and making adjustments to create the best outcome
You will spend about half of the time working from home but you will also work from either the New Westminster branch in British Columbia or the Toronto branch in Ontario.
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY!
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to Jane Chessman at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this position: please be aware that only those applicants with a close skill match will be considered.