We have a great full time job opportunity for certified and experienced forklift operators in Brampton!
Work for a great company that develops, produces, distributes and markets over 750 shoe and foot care products to over 10,000 stores across North America and abroad!
Your duties will include:
– Unloaded inbound shipments and move them to storage locations within the warehouse.
– Ensured proper safe loading and unloading procedures are completed correctly.
– Completed damage reports as required.
– Completed daily cycle counts and pallet inventory counts when required.
– Maintained forklift equipment to ensure proper functioning of the equipment
– Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 4:00PM
– Steeles / Airport (Brampton)
– This job site is transit accessible!
– Valid forklift certification: reach and walkie
– Experience operating both the reach and walkie forklifts
– A clean criminal background
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com and mention job # 19147.
After submitting your resume, call Petra to schedule your personal interview 416-637-2351. Please call Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm.
We are now hiring highly skilled counterbalance forklift operators to join our team! Pay Starting at $21-24/HR!!! Get paid weekly with...Apply For This Job
Temp to hire forklift jobs in Richmond! We are hiring certified sit down counterbalance operators with experience using the clamp...Apply For This Job
Work for a great facility that distributes high end specialty automotive parts! This is a long term career opportunity -...Apply For This Job
You will work in a cold environment and have the opportunity for growth and advancement! Perks of this position include: Full...Apply For This Job