We have a great full time job opportunity for certified and experienced forklift operators in Brampton!
Work for a great company that develops, produces, distributes and markets over 750 shoe and foot care products to over 10,000 stores across North America and abroad!
Your duties will include:
– Unloaded inbound shipments and move them to storage locations within the warehouse.
– Ensured proper safe loading and unloading procedures are completed correctly.
– Completed damage reports as required.
– Completed daily cycle counts and pallet inventory counts when required.
– Maintained forklift equipment to ensure proper functioning of the equipment
– Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 4:00PM
– Steeles / Airport (Brampton)
– This job site is transit accessible!
– Valid forklift certification: reach and walkie
– Experience operating both the reach and walkie forklifts
– A clean criminal background
DON’T WAIT – APPLY TODAY!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 19147.
After submitting your resume, call Petra to schedule your personal interview 416-637-2351. Please call Monday to Friday between 10am and 3pm.
Are you looking for a full time job in Hamilton or the surrounding area? Are you a certified Forklift Operator?...Apply For This Job
You will work in a cold environment and have the opportunity for growth and advancement! Perks of this position include: Full...Apply For This Job
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a high profile, growing electronics distribution center! Wonderful environment to work in where...Apply For This Job