Looking For forklift operators with some experience on a Class 2 Narrow Aisle Reach and/or Order Picker forklift
– Are you looking for a great work environment?
– Are you interested in getting hired on with the Union?
– Are you adventurous enough to work in a HUGE warehouse?
– Are you looking for work in the Richmond, BC area?
– Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company with nearly unlimited growth potential?
– Are you able to lift 40lbs – 60lbs?
– Do you have a valid forklift certification, and experience using a Reach or Order Picker machine?
Keep reading now for how to apply!
Core Duties includes:
– Operating reach truck or order picker to pick orders
– Picking orders by hand using RF Scanner
– Wrapping and strapping pallets
– General Housekeeping duties
***If your forklift license has expired, but you have experience-No problem!
***We can help you get recertified with ABL’s Re Cert Program!
*** We will connect you with our forklift school partner and pay the cost of half of your certification and arrange a payment plan for the remaining half.
What we need from you:
– At least 1 year of reach forklift experience
– A copy of your expired forklift certification
– The ability to work 40 hours per week on your SIN
APPLY TODAY, START AS EARLY AS TOMORROW!
Speed up the hiring process by responding to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call us to schedule your personal interview 604-648-2259 –
please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 2pm.
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!
We are hiring a certified Forklift operator for a well established Transload facility in Port Coquitlam Great Location Great hourly...Apply For This Job