Are you looking for the perfect job in Milton? Look no further! We have an amazing Opportunity at a bright, big and clean furniture warehouse!
This is a Quality Control Position, we are building a world-class team!!!
– Assemble and Disassemble Furniture
– Ability to perform Daily Audits and Run Reports
– Maintain a high degree of standards and conduct
– Inspect, test and troubleshoot product
– Comply with all company policies and procedures
– Maintain general cleanliness in the work area
– Ability to pick and verify items for Visual Inspections
– Thorough, high attention to detail, strong organizational skills
– Effective team player, works efficiently to get the job done
– Excellent listening skills and interpersonal skills
– Prior experience with Quality Control or in the related field
– PAID WEEKLY!
– Continuous learning opportunities
– Fast paced work environment
– Long term permanent employment
– Monday to Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
ASK ABOUT OUR QUICK START PAY PROGRAM! GET YOUR FIRST DAY PAY EVEN FASTER!
DON’T WAIT – APPLY NOW
To apply for this position, please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 17567. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, please call Collin at 905-635-2907 to schedule your personal interview. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
*You would be a great fit for this position if you have experience with the following areas/ skills:
General Labour, Unloading, Loading, Lifting, Heavy Lifting, Warehouse, Pump truck, Pallet Jack, Furniture Warehouse, Milton, Morning Shift, Day Shift, Quality Control, Assembly
NOTE: all applicants must be at least 18 years of age and able to work full time on their SIN