A value driven company that manufactures stationery and mailing supplies has an opening for a Quality & Compliance Lead. Working independently, while reporting to the VP Quality & Compliance, you will be responsible for the quality and compliance activities and processes for the department with an emphasis on adhesive & tape products.
You will oversee the quality systems for the company and ensure reporting and corrective actions are completed as required.
A snapshot of the role:
– ensure all produced goods meet the agreed standards
– ensure testing procedures and processes are in place for both new and existing products
– manage and maintain organization of, and documentation of 3rd party factory audits, test, and inspection
– coordinate responses to Customer and consumer queries.
– member of the JHSC
– must be organized and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
– Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
– 3 years’ experience in QA
– preference for experience with adhesive and tape products
– familiarity with Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act
– Member of American Society of Testing
Skills associated with this role include: Quality, Quality Assurance, Quality Testing, Labelling, Adhesive Standards, Quality Reports, American Society of Testing