Come and join an established steel manufacturing company in Hamilton! They are part of the mining industry and their products increase safety and improve performance. Be a part of something unique!
This is a temp to hire opportunity with room to grow and advance! Gain valuable experience while working with an Essential Service!
– You will be cross trained on various machines, so any previous machine operation experience is a definite asset!
– Anyone with previous Steel Manufacturing experience would transition well into this role
– Good manual dexterity is a plus! There will also be repetitive lifting, approximately 40-50 lbs.
This position can include a variety of skill sets including:
– CNC Machine Operation, Shear Press/Punch Press Machine Operation, etc
– Manufacturing/Production experience
– Attention to detail and ability to prioritize work
– team player who can work independently
– willing to learn new things and take direction
We are actively interviewing for this role so secure your interview time today! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call Stephanie at 905-547-0560 Mon-Fri between 10 AM- 3 PM to arrange your personal interview.