A successful, growing company with a strong, driven team is seeking a PM to join their group. The PM will
lead the project team with development projects on behalf of the client by facilitating the pre-development, design-development, construction and closeout of each project.
Managing the Construction projects to achieve their estimated profit margin
Negotiating new construction sales and change orders to ensure sales targets are met.
The Project Manager will be meeting expectations of the position when he/she is:
– Creating a Better Journey for Clients, Project Partners, Colleagues and the World.
– Establishing expectations with stakeholders and ensuring they are being met or exceeded.
– Communicating to the client in a pro-active and timely manner any impacts to project expectations.
– Driving pro-active collaboration and holding stakeholders accountable.
– Maintain strong relationships with Operations Director, Project Manager Director, client and project partners to ensure repeat business.
Performance will be measured by and not limited to:
– The profitability report will be used to measure the degree in which the estimated gross margins are being met.
– The change order quote report will be used to measure the degree in which changed orders are being submitted and accepted.
– The project milestones will be used to measure the degree in which the clients expectations are being met.
We are looking for someone with PM experience or a PC ready to take the next step to PM.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our established client who specializes in Janitorial Services is seeking to hire a Bilingual Account and Operations Supervisor on a...Apply For This Job
Be a leader at an innovative e-commerce company in the electronics space! The Director of Information Systems and Operations will oversee...Apply For This Job