Work with a company that is dedicated to creating furniture that meets the unique needs of patients and healthcare workers.
What you will be doing:
– Inspecting fabric for quality
– Ensuring fabric is correctly placed on frame
– Comfortable using a staple gun and/or upholstery press along with other hand and power tools
– Affixing labels to the product as necessary
– Reading/interpreting/following directions provided on drawings and SWIs
– assembling and packaging Overbed Tables
– Assisting Packaging Team as required
– Other duties as required
Great hours! Monday – Thursday: 6:30am – 3:45pm & Fridays: 6:30am – 11:30am
This is a great opportunity with room for advancement
Skills associated with this position
– Factory, manufacturing, power tools, construction, furniture making, assembly, quality control, packaging, general labour
If you are motivated and looking to be in a positive work environment the APPLY TODAY!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – this will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Crystal at 519-340-0466 Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!
We have full time openings in a manufacturing company that was founded in Milton in 1981! Work for an innovative...Apply For This Job