Our client is a global agri-food solutions company that helps the world’s top consumer brands develop customized sourcing programs, innovative products and sustainable supply chains.
They are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to join their growing team located in St Mary’s, ON.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Organize production line employees (18 workers) based on daily production requirements, forecast the following day’s requirements, and prepare work schedules to meet production targets.
– Supervise production line employees providing training and coaching, provide performance management counseling and/or progressive discipline in a timely fashion when required.
– Inventory management of all parts of the product as well finished goods; informing management of concerns and making recommendations.
– Co-ordination of logistics with head office and storage facility regarding incoming and outgoing product.
– Be flexible, capable and willing to be “hands on” to perform any other technical or production-related task, as the circumstances require.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume call 519-646-1225 to schedule your personal interview – please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm.
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com