Our client is looking to hire permanently a Production Scheduler/ Job Planner with the following experiences.
Job Planning, Scheduling and Execution of Printing Projects throughout Production Process including Finishing. Strong understanding of FLEXO GRAPHY Printing is preferred. Good working knowledge of Job scheduling using Label Traxx or EFI or any other scheduling soft wares.
– Prioritizing printing jobs on Press based on due Dates
– Working closely with Pre-Press ensuring all essential components are in place
– Working with Purchasing ensuring Stock ordering and other essentials are in place
– Working closely with Customer Service and order Engineering
– Must excel in fast paced, agile production environment, where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required.
– 3 to 5 years in Production Scheduling & Job planning
– Possess good knowledge in PS Labels production and Flexible packing to a certain extent
– Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
– Good proficiency in handling Scheduling soft wares and MS Office
– Possess good ability to create various reports in order to make production decisions.
Extended health care
Submit your resume to Petra, Hayley and Luis at firstname.lastname@example.org and then call 647-258-9921 Mon-Fri 10am-3pm to book your personal interview.
Work for a global company that's been in business since 1910! This company has 187 locations worldwide. Our client who...Apply For This Job
..We are looking for an energetic, friendly Client Solutions and Staffing Consultant /Recruiter that is looking to expand their skill...Apply For This Job