We are looking to hire 10 Production Line Workers for our busy client located in St, Mary’s, ON. This is the perfect opportunity for someone that is looking for temporary full-time employment.
– Full-Time – Temporary work, could lead into full time
– ABL $100 Referral Bonus Program and other Employee Incentives Programs
– Weekly pay every Friday
– Quick Start Pay Program – get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift – learn more during your interview
– Operate various machinery, tools, and equipment.
– Light Lifting – 5 – 20lbs
– Good time management skills are required
– Great eye for detail- Quality Inspection of finished parts
– Days, Afternoons, and nights
– Must have Gr. 12 Diploma or equivalent
To apply for this position please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you to schedule your personal interview.
Check out some more of our great job openings on the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website www.ablemployment.com
Work for a great automotive manufacturer that has been in business for over 30 years! This is a full time,...Apply For This Job
We are currently hiring a full time Millwright Journeyman / Mechanical Maintenance Technician in Hamilton! As Millwright experience is preferred...Apply For This Job