Our client is a lead manufacturer and supplier of copper plumbing tube across Canada. They are looking for Production Workers to join their growing team.
This position will require some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) and you will be required to work various jobs within the facility.
Experience in metal casting, forging or construction would be an asset. Hot envirionment
– Ability to work 3 rotating shifts (Days, Afternoons and Nights) – 2 week rotations
– Lift up to 50lbs
– Clean criminal background
– Own vehicle (not on bus route)
– Annual pay increase and profit share
– Paid time off at Christmas
– $125.00 boot allowance after 1 year
– On-site training for forklift and crane operation
– Access to a benefits plan(when hired on)
– Sponsored family events, golf tournament, BBQ’s
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this post with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – this creates a personal file for you in our system and speeds up the hiring process!
To view more of our great job openings, please visit the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website at www.ablemployment.com
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
Our client in London is a copper tube mill. In this facility, raw material is converted into molten copper,...Apply For This Job
Join a quality dairy company, one of the top 10 dairy processors in the world.. Originally started by a Montreal...Apply For This Job