Our client in Stratford is a ‘Just in Time’ production environment, supplying automotive parts to Toyota. The facility has been in production since 2003. They are currently looking for associates to work in their stamping department.
The facility has cold stamping and hot stamping. Associates who work in the area are required to:
– Catch the newly stamped parts as they come out of the press
– Run a quality check on each part
– Pack the parts in bins for delivery to the weld department
– Support the press operator as needed
The facility runs a day/ afternoon rotation and midnight shifts
– The wage is $17.50 for days and $18.50 for afternoons and nights
– Overtime is required
– Direct hire opportunities follow a successful probation
– Many employment perks and benefits for full-time hires
Do you have previous manufacturing experience in an automotive setting?
Are you willing to learn new skills, have the drive to see results and are a dependable team member?
Then this position may be for you!
To apply for this position, please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 19253. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, please call Crystal or Natasha at 519-340-0466 to schedule your personal interview. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
We are looking for great people to join our team in Milton! If you are looking for long-term steady employment,...Apply For This Job
We have full time openings in a manufacturing company that was founded in Milton in 1981! Work for an innovative...Apply For This Job