Our client is looking to hire permanently a Production Scheduler/ Job Planner with the following experiences.
Job Planning, Scheduling and Execution of Printing Projects throughout Production Process including Finishing. Strong understanding of FLEXO GRAPHY Printing is preferred. Good working knowledge of Job scheduling using Label Traxx or EFI or any other scheduling soft wares.
– Prioritizing printing jobs on Press based on due Dates
– Working closely with Pre-Press ensuring all essential components are in place
– Working with Purchasing ensuring Stock ordering and other essentials are in place
– Working closely with Customer Service and order Engineering
– Must excel in fast paced, agile production environment, where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required.
– 3 to 5 years in Production Scheduling & Job planning
– Possess good knowledge in PS Labels production and Flexible packing to a certain extent
– Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
– Good proficiency in handling Scheduling soft wares and MS Office
– Possess good ability to create various reports in order to make production decisions.
Extended health care
Submit your resume to Petra, Hayley and Luis at email@example.com and mention job # 18691