Our client, a family owned and operated business that’s growing and severing the community for over 30 years is looking for Print Bindery Operator to join their team permanently. They are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council because they are committed to being environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
-Operate the following Standard Horizon machines: BQ-47 perfect binder, HT-30C trimmer, AFC-544 AKT folder, SPF / FC – 200A saddle stitch.
– Work with management team fluidly on upcoming projects.
– Maintain a clean and safe work area; ensure timely and orderly completion of jobs.
-Independently oversee general operation of machine and equipment to ensure production.
– Have a keen eye for precision and able to make adjustments quickly.
– Properly manage products through material handling and ensure correct versions of flyers are used for insertion.
– Address mechanical needs of machinery including maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of equipment.
Successful candidates will possess some or all of the following:
-1-3 years experience and an eagerness to embrace new challenges.
-Experience with die-cutters, scoring/perforators, folders, cutters, stitchers, collators, laminators, and paper drills.
-Strong problem solving and communication skills.
-Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
What we offer:
– Salary starting $40K to $45K
– Benefits after 3 months (Dental/ Medical/ Vision)
– Full-time, permanent opportunity
APPLY NOW FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to GTA@ablemployment.com to create your profile with us!
Work with a fast paced customized stair production shop in central Burlington. This company builds up to 900 stairs per...Apply For This Job
This is a family owned company that has been in business for over 100 years. They manufacture rope of...Apply For This Job