We’re searching for a Pipe Fitter/ Assembler for a leader in water treatment equipment in Burlington! this company offers water systems for boiler feedwater, produced water, potable water, brine, specialized process and solids recovery and the cooling of water for use, recycle or discharge.
Be part of this amazing, essential process! This is a long term, full time position with day shifts available!
Your duties will include:
– Reading Blueprints to assemble large water systems
– Tube bending
– Effectively read pressure gauges and valves
– 1+ year of Pipe Fitting/ Instrumentation tubing experience
– Ability to lift pipes as they can be heavy
– Experience reading blueprints
Apply today! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, then call Stephanie to schedule your personal interview 905-631-2259 – please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Skills often associated: Pipe fitting, tube bending, blueprints, general labour, manufacturing, plumbing, day shift, full time, Burlington, Halton