Full-time, temp to permanent opportunity with a manufacturer who provides innovative lighting solutions to the entertainment industry. Full-time Opportunity, Steady Days shifts!!
Work 40 hours per week on your SIN, overtime available during peak periods!
Shift: Monday to Friday – 8:00AM to 4:30PM
Location: Queensway & Cawthra Rd – Mississauga, ON
Primary responsibilities will be soldering of lighting parts/wires.
– Testing cables to ensure that they work
– Assemble product using electric and pneumatic tools, jigs and equipment
– Excellent hand eye coordination and detail orientated
– Inspect products for defects and damages before moving to the next station
– Must have hands-on experience of PCB soldering
– Education and/or experience in Electronics Engineering would be a strong asset
– Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
We offer a performance based raise after the first 3 months, benefits after 3 months of permanent employment as well as potential for overtime.
Apply directly to this position with your resume as a Word Document or PDF. This will create a unique file for you in our system and a short questionnaire will be emailed and texted out to you.
You can also email your resume to email@example.com. If your experience and preferences are a match for our role we will contact you.
**Please complete the questionnaire**
Must be able to work 40 hrs on SIN! Must be able to drive with your OWN CAR to Milton! Location: Milton...Apply For This Job
Hiring Full time, Temp to Hire Sanitation Worker for a well-know food company in Brantford. Apply today! Send your...Apply For This Job
MUST BE LIVING IN CANADA TO APPLY Work for a family-owned fabrication facility where quality of work and standard of...Apply For This Job