Are you looking to get your foot in the door at a growing company that’s a leader in its field?
This company is looking for someone who will be a good fit for their company long-term: They would like to hire the right candidate after an initial trial period.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS:
– Canadian Payroll experience is a MUST HAVE
– Accounting and bookkeeping skills
– Previous experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
– Excellent Excel Skills
– QuickBooks an asset
– All applicants must be able to work 40 hours per week long term (at least until the end of December 2024)
THE ROLE HAS 3 PARTS:
1) Payroll for both US and Canadian employees:
– Process all internal payroll for employees
– Calculate CPP, EI and tax deductions
– Respond to all internal payroll queries
2) Accounts Payable:
– Enter, verify & reconcile monetary and electronic payment transactions for all receipts in a computerized ledger system.
– Prepare daily bank deposits.
– Prepare purchase orders, packing slips, invoices, and bank statements in a computerized ledger system.
3) Accounts Receivables:
– Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems.
– Prepare customer invoices on a daily basis including all shipping and applicable taxes.
– Forward all invoices to clients via email or fax.
$23 – 24/hour, based on experience
Weekly pay every Friday by direct deposit
Get your 1st day’s pay in your pocket even faster with our Quick Start Pay Program
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention job # 24440. This will create a unique file for you in our system. Please respond to the questionnaire to speed up the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are seeking licensed Opticians for our new practice opening in Surrey BC Must live in Surrey Long Term Full Time Positions!...Apply For This Job
ABL Careers is an industry expert in the entry-to-mid level in the Human Resource Sector. We are looking for...Apply For This Job
We are seeking licensed Opticians for our new practice opening in Toronto. This is a full-time, permanent role. We are...Apply For This Job