Part-time Inside Sales role for a retail cleaning company! Help companies keep their space clean, especially during these important times!
– Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
– Set up appointments
– Grow existing warm leads/ prospect accounts by building long term partnership offers
– Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service
– Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
– Understand the customer buying motives
– Utilizing virtual meetings/ phone calls to build relationships with new customers
– Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and wants
– Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process
– Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers
– Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
– Minimum 1+ years of direct sales or customer service
– Exceptional MS office and outlook skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Strong decision making, problem-solving, and negotiation skill
– Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
– Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
– Ability to learn the product knowledge, all brands
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Must be driven to succeed, take initiative and deliver results
Base pay plus bonus! Work 3 days per week – you choose the days!
Submit your resume to Kelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have experience in customer service or HR? We are looking for a staffing consultant to join our team...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an energetic, friendly Staffing Consultant with inside sales experience that is looking to expand their skill...Apply For This Job