Are you an Early Riser? We have immediate general labour openings in Mississauga! – Make your own schedule!
– Help locals in the area receive their important parcels on time
– Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid SIN
– Must be okay with some lifting – up to 30lbs (Sometimes it might be 50lbs but not often)
– Must have your own vehicle to get to and from work or reliable ride.
– Must have a clean criminal background
– QEW / Erin Mills Parkway (Mississauga)
– THIS JOB SITE IS NOT TRANSIT ACCESSIBLE
Shift: flexible afternoon shifts – Work when you want
– $17.50/hour + 4% vacation pay
– Weekly pay every Friday
6:30am – 10:30am
Ask about our Quick Start Pay Program – you can get your 1st day’s pay after your 2nd shift
DON’T WAIT – APPLY NOW TO START ASAP!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the cargo position in the subject line or body.
After submitting your resume, please call Veronica to schedule your personal online interview 905-455-0743. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Skills often associated with this job include: part time work, warehouse associate, loading, unloading, shipping and receiving, flexible schedule, entry level, general labour, warehouse team member, morning shift, afternoon shift, on call
*Must be living in Canada with a valid SIN to work full time* Do you have light landscaping experience, and are...Apply For This Job
For over 50 years this client has been servicing all sectors of the retail industry with store fixtures and accessories....Apply For This Job
Do you enjoy working with your hands? Are you looking to learn new skills and potentially move up into a...Apply For This Job
Like working in the fashion industry? Our client a Toronto base family business of 60 years in the industry is...Apply For This Job
Join an established cookie manufacturer in Burlington, that is continuing to rapidly grow and is seeking motivated individuals to join...Apply For This Job