Our client started manufacturing recycled plastic furniture to divert used plastic away from landfills and oceans.
The Administrative Assistant will be working directly with and providing assistance to HR. This position is 3 days a week and could last 2-5 months.
Some duties include:
– Cleaning up HR files – archiving former employees documents and shredding
– Scanning physical employee files to electronic copies
– Digital HR filing
– Data entry, creating spreadsheets
– May help HR with employee orientations
Ideal candidates will have:
– experience in an office setting or graduate of office admin program
– a positive attitude and desire to learn
– ability to focus on one task for long stretches of time
– the ability to report to work regularly & on time
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Crystal (Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm) to set up your personal interview 519-340-0466!
Check out some more of our great job openings on the ‘Hot Jobs’ section of our website www.ablemployment.com
Full time Bookkeeper opportunity in available Oakville! Flexible opportunity with opportunity to work from home! Great customer service, organization and...Apply For This Job
FULL-TIME TEMP TO HIRE ROLE! Our client is a chemical manufacturer that has been providing solutions worldwide for over 60 years...Apply For This Job