We have a great career opportunity for a site manager in Vancouver! This is a full time permanent position – let us connect you with our client!
About the client:
– Work for an international company that specializes in helping people organize their homes
– Focus on a high level of customer service
– Focus on finishing their projects quickly and effectively
About the role:
– You will be the job site manager for a painting company
– There is a lot of opportunity to grow and advance
– Leading a team of painters
– Quality assurance on the job sites
– Develop leads and earn customer referrals
– Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies
You are a good fit for this position if you have:
– Exceptional work ethic and integrity
– Proven leadership abilities and passion for leading a team
– Strong sense of urgency
– At least 1 year of interior and/or exterior painting experience (residential or commercial)
DON’T WAIT – APPLY NOW!
Please reply to this posting with a copy of your resume OR e-mail your resume to email@example.com and mention the Painting Job Site Manager position. This will create a unique file for you in our system and helps speed up the hiring process!
After submitting your resume, call Bre, Marcel, or Sarah to schedule your personal interview 604-648-2259. Please call Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm.